Wednesday 13 March 2013

GLOBALIZATION

At least, I could upload to my blog the picture about the product (a poster) that we carried out in one activity of globalization' session. As you could remember, the activity was about representing and symbolizing with words and drawings how globalization means for us. In our poster it appears words like knowledge, acceptance and tolerance, because, among others, we thought that they were the best words to represent globalization. Here you have the picture:



On the other hand, I would like to leave a video that I have found and that, in my opinion, it is very interesting. The video teaches globalization through different foods, as it shows how a child can eat different food from different places of the world during the whole day. I think that it is a funny way to show to our pupils what one of the consequence and aspect of globalization is. I hope you enjoy it:




No comments:

Post a Comment